That stupid volcano in Iceland decided to erupt again, but this time within two days of my departure date! Consequently, my flight has been cancelled. I just got off the phone with Travelocity and from the sounds of it, the operator has had a looong day. They can’t get a hold of the Iceland office because, get this, it’s closed! If you have a volcano in your backyard, you don’t take a day off! (Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that it’s 7PM there right now…)
Anyhow, Travelocity can’t do anything for me today so I have to call back tomorrow. Oh boy.