It’s April 11th today, which means that in exactly one month: I will on my way to France! I’m so excited! Ever since I bought my ticket, it’s been so much easier to just daydream of rural Europe. But, I still have a lot I need to do before I go:
- Get an International Driver’s License from BCAA
- Buy some hiking/gardening/farming boots and working gear
- See if I can get my wisdom teeth pulled before I go (very unlikely :S )
- Make a list of the stuff I’ll need to bring and see if I need to buy anything
- See if I can reserve a spot on a bus that’ll take me down to Seattle International Airport
- Find that darn Michelin Guide to Paris (did we lend it to one of you guys?! I NEED IT!)
- Play around with Mom’s camera
- Buy a EuroRail Pass for France and Italy…but for how many days?
I’m terrible with this kind of thing! Is there anything I missed? Please comment!
Well, I’m going to go play with my mom’s camera (I’m taking it to Europe so I need to get a feel for it first…).